New Player/Referee Incentive Programme
In2Touch wouldn’t be who we are without our incredible referees. We value the loyalty and the hard-work they put in to helping us provide premium touch rugby leagues throughout the country! In2Touch are always on the lookout for new referees and as of the 2023 Spring seasons that start the end of April, we are introducing a new player/referee incentive programme that could mean your team gets a £100 discount on your league registration fees.
YES – YOU READ THAT RIGHT!
This could mean that we even end up paying YOU for playing in the league this year, as well as help your team become better at reading the game in the process!
How it works:
Option 1: On a different League than the one you play at
- A team provides a new full-time referee who referees a full London Spring or Summer Season
- The referee must ref on the same night, for at least 3 games an evening, for the entire season
Option 2: On the same league you play at
- A team provides a new full-time referee who referees the full London Spring or Summer Season that they play at
- The referees from your team must ref on the same night they play, for at least 2 games an evening, for the entire season
What you get:
- The referee that the team provides will get paid as normal
- Option 1: Your team will receive a £100 credit which can be used for future registration fees OR be paid out to the team at the end of the season
- Option 2: Your team will receive a £50 credit which can be used for future registration fees OR be paid out to the team at the end of the season
The referee doesn’t have to be the same individual each week. I.e., the team can share this responsibility around ensuring you have someone available to ref every week!
E.g. you could potentially get 8 team members involved which would mean: each individual would only have to commit to refereeing 3 games on one night only over the 8 week season. In doing so, your team will receive up to £100 credit/refund.
Your team can of course also provide more than one referee per week who referees at least 3 games per night for the entire 8 week season and you will get an additional £100 credit/refund at the end of the season (i.e. this works out to £100 credit/refund per referee your team provides). So, if your team provides 5 referees who each referee at least 3 games a week for the entire season, we would effectively be paying you to play each season!
Require some refereeing coaching / a rules and signals refresher?
In2Touch will provide you with relevant training prior to refereeing your first game should you require a confidence boost / a rules and signals refresher.
If this is something that is of interest to you , then Hayden would love to hear from you and you can contact him either on email@example.com or on 074 5691 2898